Some of the benefits of renting to a US Veteran are:
- The local county pays rents directly to the owner
- Rental payments are GUARANTEED by the government
- In most cases you can get higher than local market rents when renting to a Veteran
- Veterans make great tenants because all received honorable discharges and are in good standing with the VA
- Veterans usually retain a military mindset of respect, honor and discipline
- The good feeling that you will get by supporting our US armed service heroes
TESTIMONIAL: OVER +25% INCREASE BY RENTING TO VETERANS - from Mina Montejano - 12 January 2018
"My brother introduced me to ISG and I hired them to help me find a Veteran to rent a unit, let's give this a try
and besides would be nice to help a Homeless Veteran to find a new home.
ISG did all the dealing with the housing office, and VA and about 6 months ago we housed our first Veteran, a Young
Air Force Veteran, a really nice guy and the rent was increased from $850 (previous tenant) to $1157 a +36% increase
in Rent, wow!!! That was amazing, and we were also provided with 2 months of security deposit."
If you would like to BUY an apartment building or OWN an apartment unit, building, house, studio, 1br, 2br, 3br,
4br or 5br, and would like to consider renting to a US Veteran, please complete the information below: